Pages

Ads 468x60px

Links

12/28/2012

SUPER HUGE RETIREMENT CLEARANCE SALE coming to and end


Hey guys! New Years is coming up, that means my SUPER HUGE RETIREMENT CLEARANCE SALE is almost over!  The sale has been going on for a few months now, and it will be ending at 11:59 on New Years day, January 1st(not New Years Eve!!).


Since mesh is in such high demand right now, I'll be retiring almost all of my old content.  I'm sad to see a lot of this stuff go, but everything has to come to its end sooner or later. Most of it just doesn't sell much anymore, and I need a reason to be motivated to start making you guys new awesome mesh content!  Check out my flickr here for a list of all the items I'll be retiring.

It's hard thinking about discontinuing all the work I've done here over the past few years, but it's harder to think about the fact that I use it mostly as a false sense of achievement.  As long as it is around, and I can look at it and have it to show to other people, it keeps me from making any further progress.  There cannot be progress without change, and that is more true for me than it is for most.  I hope everyone has a happy New Year and I hope that 2013 is a better year for all of us.

Click here to teleport to Turnip's Homes and Stuff in-world

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Sample Text